www.kpdp.in (the “website”) is owned and operated by KPDP Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (“we” or “us” or “our” or “KPDP” or “Company”), a company incorporated under the laws of India and having its registered office at F-1012, Shipra Krishna Vista, Ahinsa Khand-1, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India, Pin:201014.
Please note that this is a business/commercial site and can be accessed only by a valid account holder. Your access and use of the site is subject to the terms and conditions described in this agreement and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, this business policies and compliance agreement. If you do not agree with any of the below terms and conditions, do not use this site.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify, alter or otherwise update the terms and conditions described in this agreement at any time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates.
A. BASIC POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Application:To become a Distributor and pursue business with M/s KPDP Business Solutions Private Limited (the Company), one has to complete online user creation form and it must be submitted online after reading and understanding of all terms and conditions of company. You will be required to provide your valid verifiable Identity and Address Proof at the time of registration.
- Registration Fee:There is no registration fee, it's a free offer to every fellow Indian.
- Amendment to Terms and Conditions:The Company reserves the right to amend, modify, alter or change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. However, the company will try all possible efforts to announce such amendments to all affected parties before implementation at the earliest possible time, however you should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this website (www.kpdp.in)
B. GENERAL POLICIES
- Responsibility: A Distributor is free to perform independently. Therefore, Distributor shall not claim as an employee and/or any employment related working relationship with the company.
- Selling Price: All products shall be sold at its maximum retail price as fixed by the company. No Distributor or Stock Point who-so-ever involved is allowed to raise or lower the price of any product or any violation in this regard may result legal proceedings.
- Property of the Company (Copyright):The Company reserves ownership right to contents of all materials published by the Company, which requires written approval for any reproduction.
- Termination:The Company may terminate the status of Distributor upon any disciplinary act. Only after six months of his/her termination; he/she will be allowed to re-apply, subject to the company's 'approval. The company may terminate the status of Distributor if act of Distributor affects negatively to the company.
- Beneficiary: The Distributor is allowed to name any Indian citizen to be his/her beneficiary. If no beneficiary has been named, then the immediate relatives will be his/her beneficiaries. However, if the passed away Distributor is a Muslim, then the Islamic Law shall decide the beneficiary.
- Transfer of Business:A Distributor of the Company is an independent contractor and he/she may transfer or assign the contract by gift or sale. Nevertheless the Company reserves the right of approval, which will not be unreasonably withheld. To receive written approval, notarized copies of the gift, transfer or bill of sale must be forwarded to the Company.
- Inheritance: Upon the death or disability of a Distributor, the contract and all rights will pass to their nominee mentioned in the distributor profile. However, the spouse is treated a part of the agreement, so the bonuses and other entitled payments will continue to be made without any interruption. The Company shall require photocopy of the death certificate along with Legal Heir Certificate.
- Arbitration:In the event of any dispute/difference arising between the Distributor and the Company, relating to any matter connected with regard to the appointment of a Distributor of the Company or the subject there of or in relation there to and whether as a construction or otherwise, the same shall be referred to arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996. The Company shall appoint a Sole Arbitrator at its own discretion. The award of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the Distributor and Company. The venue of the arbitration shall be Ghaziabad, Utter Pradesh Only.
- Indemnity:In the event the distributor breaches or violates any of the provision of any applicable law or policies / procedures described in this agreement including but not limited to the direct selling guidelines and consumer protection laws issued by the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Govt. of India, the distributor agrees to indemnify KPDP for all costs including expenses, penalties, third party claims, that may accrue to KPDP on account of any such violation/ breach by the distributor.
- Errors and Corrections:While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and current information on this website, we do not warrant or represent that the website will be error-free. Data entry errors or other technical problems may sometimes result in inaccurate information being shown. We reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or typographical errors on our site, including pricing and availability of products and services, and shall have no liability for such errors. We may also make improvements and/ or changes to the site's features, functionality, or content at any time. If you see any information or description you believe to be incorrect, please contact at [email protected]
- Delivery and Transfer of Risk:The place of delivery of the Products will be as provided by you at the time of placing the order or as updated by you in KPDP website records from time to time. We will process and deliver your order as quickly as possible but we shall not be liable for delays in delivery caused by circumstances beyond our control. The risk of loss of Products and title to the Products will pass to you upon delivery of the Products. KPDP will not be responsible for non-delivery, wrong or late delivery of an order caused by the provision by you of incorrect or incomplete Personal Data. We reserve the right to reject an order placed by you at any time if we reasonably suspect that you are in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
C. CODE OF ETHICS TOWARDS CUSTOMERS/CONSUMERS
The Distributor shall:
- Never mislead to conduct sales.
- Always explain & demonstrate the product accurately and completely.
- Give accurate and understandable answers to all questions.
- Always take written product order from customer.
- Not make verbal promises concerning the product whatsoever.
- Not refer to any testimonial or endorsement which is not authorized, not true, obsolete or otherwise no where applicable.
- Refrain from using comparisons, which are likely to mislead, and which are incompatible with the principles fair competition.
- Not induce a customer/consumer to purchase goods or services based upon the representation that a customer/consumer could reduce or recover the purchase price by referring prospective customers/consumer to the sellers for similar purchases, if such reductions or recoveries are contingent upon some unsure future event.
- Fulfill the customer's order in a timely order.
D. Product Return
- In case of any dissatisfaction, manufacturing or packaging defect, customers/Distributors can return/exchange the product. The customers/Distributors must contact the Distributor/Company from whom they had purchased the same, within 30 days from the date of purchase. They have to provide a reason and return the said products. In case the customer returns the product, it is the distributor's obligation to satisfy the customer’s need for money refund or replacements of products.
- Company allows the Distributor a reasonable cooling off period of 30 days which entitles such Distributor to return the product/ goods purchased by him/ her during the said cooling off period subject to return of goods/ products having without any damage or alteration to the goods/ product in a question as marketable value.
- The Distributor can then return these products, with original Invoice to the Company. The Company will replace these products free of cost or if the distributor does not want the same products, the Company will give a cash voucher of the same amount, which can be used by the Distributor for purchasing products of their choice.
- Period of return of products is calculated as the number of days from the invoice date, to the date of receipt of product at the office of KPDP from where it was shipped.
- Condition refers to the condition in which the stock is received back from the distributor as a return. The product can be ‘marketable’ or ‘unmarktable’ depending on the condition of the returned stock as assessed by management of KPDP.
- Total returns cannot exceed the quantity appearing on the invoice.
- Documents required at the time of return of product:
- Product Return Form
- Reason for return
- Original Invoice of the company
- Products to be returned (in marketable condition)
- If the Products were delivered to you:
- You must return the Products to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you cancel the order/contract. The deadline is met if you send back the Products before the period of 14 days has expired;
- Unless the Products are faulty, you will be responsible for the direct cost of returning the Products to us;
- You have a legal obligation to keep the Products in your possession and to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession.
- We further guarantee the quality of any Product which carries the Omnivoltaic or LiYoL name and certify that they are manufactured by, or for us, meet the highest standards of quality. We are confident that our Customers will find our Products satisfactory in every way. We therefore offer a further KPDP guarantee that allows you to exchange, or get a full refund for any Product you are not completely satisfied with. The refund shall be claimed within 30 days from your receipt of the Product. This guarantee does not apply to any Product intentionally damaged or misused.
- If paid by credit card, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase and in case of payment gateway name payments refund will be made to the same account.
E. Right of Withdrawal (Cooling Off)
- The Company provides a Buy Back Policy to the distributor who wishes to resign from his/her distributorship and return the products that are in good condition, useable, resaleable, restock-able, unopened, unaltered.
- If the Distributor resigns within 30 days from the purchase of the products, KPDP shall provide a full refund for the products to the Distributor.
- If the Distributor resigns from his/her distributorship after the expiry of 30 days from the date of purchase of products from KPDP, the amount refunded will be equal to distributor cost of the products being returned, less total bonus paid out by the Company on the original purchase, less 10% administrative charge.
- The Buy Back policy is designed to encourage the sponsor and the Company to ensure that the distributor is buying products wisely.
F. Cancellation of Orders
For Cancellation of confirmed/placed order, please Contact Us on our helpline no: +917827942097 or +917827942117 or write to us at [email protected]
I agree that future additions/deletions/modifications to this agreement shall be binding on me as notified by the Company, which may be made without prior notice. I also agree that, the laws of India shall govern this agreement. The courts of law at Ghaziabad, Utter Pradesh shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising under this agreement.
I acknowledge that I have read and understood and agree to the terms set forth in this agreement as a Distributor and shall be bound by all the Terms & Conditions embodied in the Business Policies and Compliance Agreement of which a copy has been shown, read and explained to me by my sponsor in the language which I understand prior to my application.
Last Updated on 01 April 2019